Italian Cooking Holiday LLC Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions below constitute Italian Cooking Holiday LLC contract with you for your Italian cooking holiday.
Your booking made via this website is subject to the condition of you accepting these terms. If there are any parts of these terms which you do not accept then you must not proceed with this booking. By completing this booking you are acknowledging that you have fully read, understood and accepted these terms. If you have any queries in relation to our Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact the Italian Cooking Holiday team.
3-night minimum stay
If a special diet, room location, twin or double bedded room, a particular facility is required, you must advise us when the booking is made. We will do our upmost to satisfy all special requests but the provision of any special request does not constitute a term of your contract with us.
A 20% deposit is required to book the reservation using debit or credit card via our secure payment system. The remaining 80% must be paid 40 days before the stated date of arrival and which will be invoiced by email for guests to pay in full by debit or credit card via our secure payment system.
Cancellations and Amendments Made to Booking
You have the right to cancel your booking with Italian Cooking Holiday LLC at any point, however cancellation charges will apply.
If you wish to amend your reservation and we are able to make the requested change, an amendment fee of US$ 30 per transaction will be made to cover administration costs.
- More than 30 days – a full refund less the transaction fee of US$ 30.00.
- 29-15 days prior to arrival – 50% refund less the transaction fee.
- As of 14 days – 100% will be charged.
- There are no refunds for no shows and early departures.
We plan your Italian cookery holiday arrangements in advance using some independent suppliers such as restaurants, wineries etc over whom we have no direct control. On occasions changes do have to be made, and we reserve the right to make these. Most of these changes are minor. However, we promise we will only cancel your confirmed booking after you have made full payment where we are forced to do so as a result of ‘force majeure’ as defined below.
‘Force Majeure’ means any circumstances which are unusual and/or unforeseeable which are beyond the control of Italian Cooking Holiday LLC, the consequence of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised, including (but not limited to) war or threat of war; riot; civil strife; hostilities; political unrest; government action; industrial dispute; natural or other disaster; nuclear incident; terrorist activity; weather conditions; closure of airports; fire; flood; drought; re-scheduling or cancellation of flights or alteration of the aircraft type by an airline and technical problems with transportation that are outside our control.
Compensation will not be payable and we will not otherwise be liable to you if either we or you are forced to cancel, delay or curtail or in any way change your reservation as a result of ‘force majeure’ as detailed above.
This contract is governed by United States Law, and the jurisdiction of the American courts.
We recommend travel insurance to cover any potential fees or extra expenses that you could incur for unutilised rooms due to possible changes in your travel plans, whether due to flight, or other travel plans due to flight or other travel delays, bad weather or other reasons that are beyond our control.